Location: San Jose, CA, USA
Venue: Virtual Event
Artesyn to Showcase Hyperscale Power Solutions at Open Compute Project Virtual Summit
Please visit Artesyn’s booth in 2020 OCP Virtual Summit on May 12-15.
Artesyn Embedded Power has continued our investment and contribution to open platforms including the OCP ORV3 (Open Compute Project, Open Rack Version 3) 48V Power Shelf. We’re actively developing ORV3 prototypes in collaboration with our hyperscale customers, and look forward to publicly showcasing this work at the OCP Global Summit in March 2020.
Artesyn will continue our strong engagement this year. We’ll have our executives, engineers, and product management team available to showcase the solutions below and answer your questions in our virtual booth:
- Open Rack V3 48V Power, BBU Shelves and Controller
- Open Rack V2 12V Power Shelf
- OCP Compatible 12V Power, BBU Shelves and Controller
- CRPS and Industry Standard PSUs
- Power Stamp Alliance 48Vin DC-DC BMP Converters for Single-stage Conversion
- Partner software management and new battery technologies
- Standard Isolated and Non-Isolated DC-DC BMP Converters for 2-Stage Conversion
Harry Soin, our senior technical marketing director, will be presenting on the 1OU Shelf Architecture in the session, “Deep Dive on Open Rack V3 Power Shelves” at 11:00 a.m. on Thursday, May 14.
Artesyn’s Virtual Booth - https://onlinexperiences.com/launch/Event.htm?ShowKey=86206&SuppressLoginLink=0&DisplayItem=B321844
All OCP Virtual Summit participants need to register for the 2020 OCP Virtual Summit for participation. Please access https://www.opencompute.org/summit/global-summit/registration for registration in advance.