100 Watt Isolated DC-DC Converters for RF Applications
The AVO100-48S28 series isolated DC-DC converter is designed specifically to provide the main 28 Vdc supply for RF power amplifiers in small-cell, low power telecommunications applications.
The converter accepts a wide range input of 36 to 75 Vdc and provides a low noise regulated 28 Vdc output that is capable of delivering up to 3.57 amps. Rated at 100 watts, it can operate over an ambient temperature range of -40 to 85˚C, continuing to deliver full power up to a baseplate temperature of 100˚C. The output voltage can be trimmed from 18 to 32.5 Vdc to meet a broad range of application needs and there is no minimum load requirement. The converter uses 280 kHz fixed-frequency switching and complies with the international EN55022 Class A standard for conducted and radiated EMI.
Based on a high power density open-frame design that can incorporate an optional thermal baseplate, the AVO100-48S28 series converter has an industry standard eighth-brick footprint and pin-out, with an installed height of just 0.5 inch (12.7 mm). It has a high full load conversion efficiency of 92% and a thermally optimized layout that is suitable for either conduction or forced air cooling. Standard features include differential remote sense and remote On/Off, as well as comprehensive protection against overcurrent, overvoltage and overtemperature conditions.
제품 교육 비디오
총 최대 전력:
총 최대 전류:
36 V to 75 V
18 V - 32.5 V
크기(L x W x H):
2.280" x 0.900" x 0.394"
-40°C to +85°C
- Logic Control
- Input voltage : 36 to 75Vdc
- Output voltage: 28V
- Output current: 3.57A
- Enable polarity: Positive or Negative enable
- Isolation: 1500Vdc
- Insulation: Basic Insulation
- Mechanical construction: Baseplate or Openframe
- Termination : through-hole mounted
- - Wide input range
- - Optimised for contact cooling
- - Low ripple and noise
- - Fixed switching frequency
- - High capacitive load capability
- - Pre-bias start-up capability
- - Basic insulation system
- - Output voltage remote sense
- - Through hole termination
- - Open frame or baseplate construction