800 Watts 1/4 brick
ADQ800 series quarter-brick (ADQ800-48S12B-4L) isolated DC-DC converter produces a single fully regulated 11.8 V output. Rated at 800 watts, this converter can deliver up to 70 amps output current and has no minimum load requirement. It has an input voltage range of 40 to 60 V and is primarily designed for use with standard 48 V supplies in computing and server applications, as well as regulated 48V supplies in communications equipment.
ADQ800-48S12B-4L has an ultra high efficiency of typically 96% at full load and can operate over an ambient temperature range of -40 to +85˚C, making it an ideal choice for the isolated converter in a distributed power architecture supplying power to non-isolated converters. The aluminium baseplate structure is available for enhanced thermal performance. The conversion technology employs 175 kHz fixed frequency switching to help minimize external EMI filtering requirements.
Standard protection features are input under voltage, overvoltage lockout, output overvoltage, output overcurrent and over temperature conditions. ADQ800-48S12B-4L has an enhanced pre-bias start-up capability and for high current applications two converters can be connected in parallel, automatically using the droop method of current sharing.
ADQ800-48S12B-4L is a low profile unit that is the ideal choice for demanding inter-board spacing requirements; the baseplate version requires only 0.53 inch (13.6 mm).
Total Max Power:
Total Max Current:
40 V to 60 V
11.3 V to 12.3 V
Size (L x W x H):
2.300" x 1.450" x 0.530"
-40 degC to +85 degC
- Input Range: 40-60 VDC
- output voltage: 11.8 Volts
- Output current: 70 A
- output power: 800 W
- output : SINGLE
- Warrant: 2 years
- operating temperature: -40 to +85 ˚C
- Delivering up to 70A output
- Ultra-high efficiency 96.0% typ. at 50% load
- Input range: 40V ~ 60V
- Parallel and Droop current sharing
- Startup Pre-bias:0% Vout ~95% Vout
- Excellent thermal performance
- No minimum load requirement
- RoHS 6 compliant
- Remote control function
- Input undervoltage lockout
- Input overvoltage lockout
- Output overcurrent protection
- Output overvoltage protection
- Overtemperature protection
- Industry standard quarter-brick outline
- Pin length option: 4.6mm